Directus' Data Studio and APIs are the perfect choice for your Headless CMS.
A Headless CMS provides a way of managing content for websites, mobile apps, and other digital applications. It separates the content from the presentation layer, allowing developers to create the frontend of a website or app with whatever technology they choose. With a Headless CMS, content can be created and managed in one place, and allows any number of applications built upon that data.
Learn more about Headless CMS Concepts.
- Easy to use Data Studio app for content managers and non-technical users.
- Distribute your content anywhere with instant REST and GraphQL APIs.
- Manage all your images, media, files, and assets.
- Image transformations to keep your website fast AND your art direction intact.
- Quickly build dashboards that help your team make better decisions.
- Create powerful, automated content approval and publishing workflows without writing any code.
Guides & Tutorials
- Create Re-Usable Page Components
- Building Content Approval Workflows
- Automatically Generate Slugs For Content
- Scheduling Content For Static Sites
- Scheduling Content For Dynamic Sites