# Translating the App
Directus is maintained by a global community of contributors who speak many different languages. For that reason, the App itself also supports multiple languages.
The Directus App has been translated into many different languages, and it's easy to add or improve the languages of your choice.
- Navigate to our translation service at: https://locales.directus.io (opens new window)
- Check if your desired language is listed
- If not, contact the Core Team on our Community Chat (opens new window) to request it
- Click the desired language
- Click the "Translate All" button in the header
- Log in to Crowdin, or register an account as needed
- Click on the strings to translate in the left sidebar
- Type translations, or select an ideal match from the list of recommendations
- Click "Save"
If a translation string is missing enough context to understand its usage, Crowdin allows you to request additional context.