This module is where your entire project is configured, making it the first place to go after installation. Since it is more technical than the rest of the app, it is only available to administrators.
Only Administrators have access to the Settings module.
Settings are split into five distinct sections, each described below.
- Project Settings — Branding and other global options
- Data Model — Your database schema, form layout, and field options.
- Roles & Permissions — Create and manage access via roles and permissions
- Presets & Bookmarks — Set default views of data and configure bookmarks
- Webhooks — Use platform events to trigger external services
# Reporting a Bug from the App
The navigation bar of Settings includes a direct link to report a bug in the platform. When using this button, helpful debugging information about your project is automatically included, such as: version number, operating system, and environment type.
# Locating your Platform's Version
The navigation bar of Settings displays the exact version of your platform. Clicking this button takes you to the GitHub releases page that includes the full change logs.